15 W. Strong St.
Pensacola , FL 32501
Founder & President: Tim Handley
Ownership: Privately held
Colleagues: Over 100
- Advantage Credit was founded in 1991 by Tim Handley to provide electronic credit reporting services
to the mortgage loan and banking industries.
- The company, which is privately held, employs about 100 colleagues
and is located in the Pensacola Technology Centre at 15 West Strong
Street in Pensacola, Florida.
- Advantage first offered web credit reporting in 2000. Advantage Online™,
a fully redesigned web credit reporting system, was released in April
- Advantage Credit also offers AVM's, flood certifications, CreditXpert® credit score improvement products,
mortgage fraud protection, employment screening, tenant credit reports, tenant screening and more through Advantage Online. New settlement services and business enhancement products
are continually added.
- Advantage Online interfaces with Calyx Point, Contour, Genesis and
Byte loan origination software and several others. The company also
interfaces with RealEC, Ellie Mae's ePASS, Myers Internet and other
leading broker service systems.
- The company has over 20,000 mortgage industry professional.
- Advantage Credit has won a spot on the Inc. 500 five consecutive
times, most recently in 2003 at #443. The Inc. 500 recognizes
the fastest growing privately held companies in America .
- Inc. 500 winner, 2003, #443
- Inc. 500 winner, 2002, #234
- Inc. 500 winner, 2001, #249
- Inc. 500 winner, 2000, #170
- Inc. 500 winner, 1999, #315
- Florida Fast 100 winner, 2000, #19
- Florida Fast 100 winner, 1999, #8
- Equifax's Fastest-Growing Reseller, 1998 & 1999
- Small Industry of the Year Award, Pensacola Chamber of Commerce
- Sam Walton Business Leader of the Year Award, 1999 - (Tim Handley,